Daydreaming Art Print by Kate Shore Fine Art
Kate Shore is a painter specializing in coastal-inspired abstract art. She love living by the water the Sunshine State of Florida and aims to bring that same sense of calm into her paintings. When you see her artwork on your wall, she wants you to feel like a breath of fresh air. With a background in painting scenery and props for theatres and theme parks, Kate has wielded a paint brush for as long as she can remember. She creates abstract acrylic paintings, prints, and hand painted necklaces in her home studio. And yes, her last name is really "Shore".
- Reproduction of original acrylic painting titled "Daydreaming."
- 5.25” square Limited Edition Giclée prints
- Archival matte paper
- Limited Edition of 500 prints were created exclusively for Oceanista.
- Individually numbered, signed, and dated by the artist.
- Each print is installed in an 8x8 mat so they’re ready to pop into a frame.
- Frame not included